FrameMaker 10 does not start ("licensing expired")

Anjaneai S anjaneai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:17:46 PST 2013

Hello Framers,

We have released the solution for the problem on the Adobe  Blogs.

Please follow the instructions listed to try the solution at your end for
FrameMaker 10 Launch issue, with licensing error --

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2013/01/update-on-the-issue-of-framemaker-10-not-launching.html

Thanks,
Anjaneai