Template content for new DITA topics (FM 11)

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Wed Jul 10 09:34:34 PDT 2013

Hi Wim...

Oh .. that default content. That's in the EDD, defined as auto-inserted
child elements.

Good luck in the 1.2 EDDs.  :o

If you need multiple variations on boilerplate content that change
frequently, and you don't want to maintain multiple apps, you could try
using StructureSnippets ..

     http://leximation.com/tools/info/structuresnippets.php

Cheers,

...scott