FM8: Book design/page layout - Best page size settings

VLM TechSubs TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org
Wed Jul 24 14:40:24 PDT 2013

Greetings everyone,

I'm helping ghost-write a book. It will appear in a standard 6" x 9" format. From examining similar books, I have the margins set at
.75" in all 4 sides, at least for now. My question is this: Is it best to set the page size to 6x9 now, then use registration marks
when printing it out on 8.5 x 11" paper? Or is some other approach better? In all likelihood, I am the only one who will ever see
the Frame file. Everyone else will see either Word (rtf presumably) or PDF.

I appreciate any input!

Thanks,

Elchanan