The 2013 Consumer Opinion poll results are available

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Wed Jul 24 15:43:24 PDT 2013

As you may know, I've run the Consumer Opinion poll about product
instructions for the last 2 years. The updated results are available now in
two versions on my website(http://bit.ly/15K8rAK):

The free version
<http://www.sharonburton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ConsumerPollResults2
012-2013.pdf>   shows you the data, compiled into tables and graphs. The
free version doesn't include any discussion or analysis of the content. The
free version also doesn't include the comments people made for nearly all
questions.

The
<http://www.amazon.com/Consumer-Feelings-Instructions-2012-2013-ebook/dp/B00
E256AJ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374528154&sr=1-1&keywords=sha
ron+burton> paid version* is a reasonable $6.99 and includes discussion and
analysis. It also contains all the comments from both this year and from
last year. This lets you see a large group of comments about what people
think about product instructions and products that they purchase.

The comments alone should give you a place to start analyzing where and how
you may be making your customers angry and upset.

I'll probably do a webinar in the next 6 weeks talking about these results
and what I think they mean for us tech comm professionals.

* This ebook is available on all localized Amazon sites.

In case you think I'm tracking your email when you go to my website or in
some way am going to monitor you and then in some way make money, I'm not.
For a complete discussion about how much money I actually lose running these
polls, go to A Note About These Polls in this post:
http://www.sharonburton.com/?p=1673

Hope this is helpful to you guys!

sharon

Sharon Burton