TOC has incorrect page numbers

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:08:36 PDT 2013

For troubleshooting, first make sure you clear the TOC entries from the
previous generate so that you know there is nothing that is remaining in the
TOC that you aren't sure came from the current generate.

If that doesn't result in something useful, check the box that creates
hyperlinks in the TOC and then generate it. Use the feature that allow you
to jump to the hyperlink destination (Cntrl-Alt-Click, all at the same time,
on the TOC entry) and see if the page you land on is on the page that it
says in the TOC. That should give some good clues as to what is happening.

Keep us posted.

Craig