A Pantone colour definition question

Davis, David David.Davis at invensys.com
Wed Jul 31 03:35:16 PDT 2013

Garima,
when I do File > Save as PDF in FrameMaker11, I first get a dialog to choose file name and destination, then I get a "PDF Setup for Selected File" dialog.
The first tab of this is labelled "Settings" and has a panel on it with just two radio buttons, only labelled "RGB" and "CMYK", no explanation.
Is this what you mean by "Uncheck the option for 'Convert CMYK colors to RGB'" ?

Regards,

David