Query about what happens in structured Frame

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Sat Jun 15 09:59:01 PDT 2013

There are a number of things new to Fm11 that can help with this task, if you are looking to work within the constraints of DITA.

The Fm 11 Reviewer's Guide (written in DITA) will explain a few of the concepts, including Smart Paste, and XSLT from HTML to other content models.

You'll find the RG at http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/framemaker/pdf/FRAMEMAKER11_REVIEWERS_GUIDE.PDF

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com