Save as PDF hangs FrameMaker 11, with PDF cover art

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Thu Mar 7 06:48:08 PST 2013

Hmm,

Sounds like either a printer driver issue (are you using Adobe PDF?) or an issue with the PDF. I would open the PDF into Illustrator, and resave as PDF with Illustrator editing capabilities.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning

twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840