pod for displaying and sorting lists of markers, xrefs etc. WAS: OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon May 20 09:31:55 PDT 2013

Well, yes, that was the problem. Two UI objects have the same name but
one is a subset of the other. Why would I expect that? Why does the
default workspace show some of the crappy ones instead of all of the
more capable ones? Why don't the limited ones have buttons that expand
them into the more capable ones?