Compatibility of old(ish) Software with Windows 7

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Feb 19 12:57:14 PST 2014

That's a false generalization. The 4MB in my several Windows systems
is twice as much as I have ever needed.

On the Mac I'm testing large-footprint server software in multiple
VMs, so 8GB is cramped, but if I could swap my Mac for had two real
PCs running 32-bit Linux with 4GB each I'd have better performance
with fewer compatibility problems at a lower price.