SOLVED! Was RE: Changing conditional text settings crashes Frame

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Jan 15 00:31:19 PST 2014

Hi Anita,

Thank you very much for this description. I also encounter
this crash now and then. Next time I will test your solution.

You say that FrameMaker did not know how to interpret
an end of flow symbol in a hidden cell. However, if I do not
apply any condition to text in table rows which are hidden,
then I _always_ have this end of flow symbol.

When I send FrameMaker files to translation, translation memory
systems import and present text in hidden table rows. Therefore
I apply a condition not only to a table row but also to the text in
the table row.

Best regards

Winfried