Mif2Go: installation problems

Harvey, Peggy Peggy_Harvey at alliedtelesis.com
Wed Jul 2 11:40:49 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Are you using FM 12? If so, you need an updated module for FM 12, m2rbook115.dll, I think it is. Log in to your Mif2Go account and go to Registered Software, then scroll down to the "Beta Components" section - see m2rbook115.zip in the table.

I don't know if this is what's causing your problem or not, but not having this update stumped me when I upgraded to FM12 and tried to use Mif2Go.

Thanks,

Peggy