TCS5 Robohelp to Wordpress Blog Templates?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:05:35 PST 2014

I've played with this some, with a varying amount of success. It's also
come up on the wish list for Adobe enhancements....

But I'd use MIF2Go to save from Frame to HTML, them use a WordPress Import
plugin/filter to read in the directories of HTML files. That's actually
pretty easy.

Your biggest problem is going to be maintaining a hierarchy -- pages can
have a hierarchy, but the posts, the content itself cannot. So you have to
do the import in a way that creates pages instead of posts unless you do a
several stage process to organize items after import (which you can do --
WordPress has strong Content Management System tools and plugins, but
they're not the default setup).

The responsive HMTL5 idea is OK, but that usually isn't something that the
content controls -- it's be at the theme level. If you have a theme that
supports HTML5 and has a responsive option (I use Suffusion) that's all you
need.

I suspect where you're writing "template" in your original post you're
actually meaning "theme" because templates have a different role in
WordPress than they do in Frame. They're just a styled type of page layout.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.