TCS5 Robohelp to Wordpress Blog Templates?

Ted Steinberg mtedsteinberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:24:29 PST 2014

Hi Art,

Good stuff. It seems like I've struck a needed chord for repurposing
content into blogs.

I've been talked into doing a blog on my own stuff for a former client, a
marketing consultancy with a built in readership in excess of 8,000, so the
worry about getting readers is not where I'm focused. I want to make it
easy to publish my gibberish without having to manipulate it after getting
it into a theme that makes this possible.

Your remarks in general and specifically regarding the WordPress Content
Management System tools et al really interest me. I will be using their
premier plan which I think provides such tools.

Thanks for your contribution, I appreciate it.

TED

mtedsteinberg at gmail.com