TCS5 Robohelp to Wordpress Blog Templates?

Ted Steinberg mtedsteinberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:06:45 PST 2014

Hi Scott,

I will try your ideas except for writing a script. The only scripts I know
how to write are supposed to be humorous. although my two dogs and one cat
might disagree; a captive audience is a good thing, but I wouldn't go to
jail to prove it. Reading one's ideas to dogs builds confidence. Cats, not
so much!

I will let you know in a matter of days if the file in the cake you sent me
does the trick. *One of my dogs liked that one!*

Regards,

TED

mtedsteinberg at gmail.com