FM 12 + RH 11

hessiansx4 hessiansx4 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 13:51:25 PDT 2014

Thanks for your comments, which I will share with my team.

In answer to your questions Robert: we have ATCS 5 (FM 12, RH 11) installed. I'm working on creating a FM template. We currently output to .pdf (from Word - ugh) and webhelp (from RH). We'd like to output to responsive html 5 and may, at some future point, need to create a hardcopy-printable document. I don't foresee the need to move to structured/DITA anytime soon (within the next 5 years) so with the new output for FM, I think that can suffice for now.