Problem with playing video clips in FM 12 document viewed in Adobe Reader 11

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Fri Nov 14 05:03:02 PST 2014

Are all of these versions of Adobe Reader on the same computer? If so,
Adobe recommends against that, as they tend to stomp all over each
other, breaking things. The same thing can happen if you have Reader
installed on the same computer as Acrobat. If you have Acrobat, you
should not install Reader or the PDF Creation Add-on that comes with
FrameMaker on that same computer.

Mike Wickham