Frame 9 Crashing - Can't Create PDFs

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Oct 22 10:12:02 PDT 2014

Allison,

For distilling options, for the Adobe PDF printer (Printer Properties >
Advanced > Printing Defaults > Adobe PDF settings), so you have Rely on
system fonts only; do not use document fonts unchecked? You must also make
sure that this option is not selected for Printing Preferences > Adobe PDF
settings.

This was a PITA with Acrobat 9 and frequently would get mucked up/reset -
especially if you had computer issues like you mentioned.

I can send you screenshots of where to set this if these instructions aren't
clear.

HTH,

TVB