Automated cross-reference format content (for reference to tables in paragraphs)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Oct 23 18:02:50 PDT 2014

Hi Z,

This could certainly be done with a script (ExtendScript for FrameMaker 10
and higher; FrameScript for all versions). You could run the script manually
at the end of your editing process, or you could have it run automatically
when you open or print a document, similar to when cross-references are
automatically updated. Or, it could be run automatically on save. If you
want to pursue this further, please send me a sample document and I will
tell you what is possible and a cost. Please let me know if you have any
questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017