FrameMaker: mysterious font substitution in PDF

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Fri Oct 24 09:24:44 PDT 2014

When mysterious problems with fonts occur, it can also be considered to
delete the Windows Font Cache file, so that all font informations are
(correctly) rebuilt with the next system start.

==> http://www.ehow.com/how_7197467_rebuild-font-cache.html

It is very strange that the FM display is changing, even if the main
font has no embedding option. I have never seen this before.
But in fact, some very old postscript fonts that worked well in Win XP
might fail in Win 7.

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Alan Houser: