How do Document properties in PDF get populated?

Linda Rose lnr at qad.com
Fri Oct 24 10:45:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have some pdf files made from Framemaker 11 that show the FM book
filename in the Document Properties window of the PDF (File > Properties).
I also have some pdf files made from Framemaker 11 that show a blank field
in the Document Properties window of the PDF. I can't figure out why some
pdf files display the FM book filename and others don't. I've checked the
File > Info box in the FM source files for both books and it is blank.

Thanks,

Linda