How do Document properties in PDF get populated?

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Fri Oct 24 11:26:32 PDT 2014

Hi Linda,

as far as I remember, this behaviour is set in the PDF distiller
profile. In the advanced options you may try to activate / deactivate
DSC comments.

Another way of defining document properties is via pdfmark. This can be
defined in each document or only in one document for the whole book.

"pdfmark" text is added in separate text frames set up as postscript
text (invisible text), either on a normal page or on a master page that
is applied.

pls see:

-->
http://books.google.de/books?id=b-yEKgcQmN8C&pg=PA564&lpg=PA564&dq=pdfmark+framemaker&source=bl&ots=Wkaf_yRBhm&sig=ZuN7SOEK3iyqEjXBKdwqvAEzGok&hl=de&sa=X&ei=y5hKVMz8A4S4OtnFgNgF&ved=0CGMQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=pdfmark%20framemaker&f=false

-->
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdfmark_reference.pdf

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Linda Rose: