How do Document properties in PDF get populated?

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 12:01:39 PDT 2014

Linda,This can be done in one of two ways. Of the two, in my opinion, the first is the better choice:1. In Framemaker, with the book selected, select File > File Info and fill in the boxes there (same is true for Word documents).2. In Acrobat, select File > Properties.The first choice sets the properties in the book and you should never have to touch it again.The second choice you need to set the properties each time you generate a PDF.
Dave