My work-flow for dealing with backups from FrameMaker sessions ... Was: RE: Best practices for converting FM to Robohelp

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Sep 8 00:09:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

I need the backup files now and then. Sometimes (once a year)
I do something, save, close the file, and then I notice that I made
a mistake. Without the backup I could not undo the mistake.

Or very rarely FrameMaker starts to have problems with a file
after a certain operation.

Therefore I always have the automatic backup enabled!
If you think that you do not need it, you can disable it.
I think it's just an additional safety measure.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.