Way to apply style to * paragraphs

Peter Hirons peter at galley.ie
Wed Sep 24 08:56:23 PDT 2014

The * shows that an override has been made - this may or may not be
needed. If you re-apply the style and discard overrides that change will
be lost forever.

Work on a copy of the file and compare old with new afterwards, or
create a PDF from the whole book and use that as your reference to spot
the changes.

---

Peter