Setup has detected . . .

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 3 11:12:40 PST 2015

Hey,

<sigh> Thanks for trying but CCleaner wasn't able to clear up the problem.

I'm off to my friend's place this afternoon (the one who has done wondrous workarounds with various software in the past on his and other platforms) to see what he can do. If no success there, then a back-up once more to my external drive and a re-install of Windows 7 on the C-drive and start from scratch with my program installations -- and Acrobat Pro Version 9 will be the first one after the Windows updates and mother board device drivers are reloaded.

It will be painful but not nearly as bad as it could be since I've only had this thing in place since Monday.

-- Ken in Atlanta