FM10 - Changing licensed machines

tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Mon Jan 12 06:23:28 PST 2015

One more thing. You should be aware that with the latest version of Adobe
Reader (v 11), users will not be able to activate any multimedia content
in your pdf docs (if present). Adobe has removed Flash Player from Reader,
which requires users to have the full versions of Adobe Flash Player and
the Flash plug-in (even if the MM files are not SWF or FLV).

I spent months trying to figure out why videos would not play. Thanks to
Frammer Shlomo Perets, the problem was solved when these programs are
loaded. You can find them at:
http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/flash-player-needed-acrobat-reader.html

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
Business
Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
1140 Sullivan St.
Elmira, NY 14901