Sourcesafe

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jun 5 09:29:19 PDT 2015

Microsoft hasn't updated Visual SourceSafe since 2006. Its successor
is Team Foundation Server.

SourceSafe was by far the worst revision control system I ever worked
with. It regularly corrupted things and probably once a month I had to
clean up some sort of mess. Those problems were more common when using
binary files such as FrameMaker documents and images than with source
code, so even if the developer is not having problems, you probably
would.