[Framers] Cannot get FM to drop the even-numbered blank page

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:03:16 PDT 2016

The important thing to note is that the "Next Available" option for the starting page is only available when setting pagination from the book file. If you choose Pagination when a content file has focus, "Next Available" is not presented as a choice because that option makes no sense in the single file context (since there is no preceding chapter).

It's also important to note that misbehavior in any given chapter file can be caused by something other than "Next Available" being set for the *following* chapter, rather than any setting in the chapter that is misbehaving.

Of course, this all assumes that the objective is to have content on every page and for chapters not to care whether they start on a  recto (odd numbered) or verso (even numbered) page.

-FR