[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Apr 29 13:23:43 PDT 2016

Backward compatibility was a high priority for Microsoft in Windows
10, since it was a major reason large organizations mostly passed on
Windows 8.

Also, FM8 doesn't have the weird nonstandard UI layer Adobe added in
FM9. Most if not all the issues I've read about FM on Windows 8-10
relate to the UI.