[Framers] Can Frame 15 be used so I can eliminate ePublisher?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:00:23 PDT 2016

I'm on 15, and have used both Publish and the latest Webworks with it.
Webworks wins pretty much hands down on quality of output, ability to tweak
and customize, and support.

If you hate RoboHelp, you'll really hate the Publish tool subset... it's
like the limited version of Distiller they ship with Frame. Just a taste,
with a lot of the important stuff cut out.

That said, if all you want to do is those four things you listed, then
Publish will probably work for you. But there may be some items you don't
know you want to tweak yet....

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358