[Framers] FrameScript to purge catalogs?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:41:04 PDT 2016

Monique,

If you start with a template set for single sided pages, be sure to set the template for double-sided to delete the phantom master page that will exist on the other master page.

Also, you can use File > Utilities > Create and Apply formats to bring out hidden para and char formats that exist. If this creates a format in the para or char catalog you will have to look for where it exists and get rid of the place where it lives.

Craig