[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Thu Jun 15 09:44:56 PDT 2017

   Perhaps a silly question,but is the entire link tagged with a single
   format? (e.g. "Link").

   If it appears to be correctly tagged, I would save as MIF and go look
   at the link section. You can move the end of the tag to the end of the
   link text there, which should fix the situation.

   Grant

     On June 9, 2017 at 2:31 PM "Carol J. Elkins"