[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Jun 15 12:07:01 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone. After literally hundreds of experiments to try to
isolate the problem, I finally made it go away without understanding
what caused the problem in the first place. That's never my preference.

To make it go away, I copied the URL to Notebook and then copy/pasted
it into a new Frame file. I applied the Link character tag and
hypertext marker and then copied the entire string back into the
original Frame file, overwriting the original URL. Problem went away.

Carol