[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Oran Petersen orandeep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 12:54:18 PDT 2017

I have experienced issues with URL's that have hyphens. I did not include the http://. they began with www. These resolved to garbage in the pdf. URLs without http:// and no hyphen resolved correctly. Frame assumes the http:// in most cases. While your problem is somewhat different, I surmise that the several hyphens in your long string are the issue. The fact that only the https:// is hot further supports this premise.

For troubleshooting, I would remove the hyphens to confirm the quality of the resulting link, particularly the hot portion. Of course it will not work, but you will have discovered the problem. In general, I have found that hyphens in URLs are a bad idea.
Oran Petersen