[Framers] [Frame] Kinda wonky '17 support for Dropbox

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:33:24 PDT 2017

When following the instructions for working on files in Dropbox from FM 17,
I'm getting a herd of temp files saved with numeric extensions, and errors
displaying that the file I'm working on can't be saved. Also that the file
was saved but image data (Frameimage maybe?) was lost.

Anyone else using this feature and getting it to work seamlessly?

TIA,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358