[Framers] [Frame] Kinda wonky '17 support for Dropbox

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Fri Jun 16 07:43:26 PDT 2017

I've had issues with FM/Dropbox earlier too. FM2015. The issues seemed to be
the worst when books update, and I have things like the create lock or
create backup on. Even without it there are times a large book publishes (or
I work with DITA and convert to an FM file) and temp files are created. The
backup builds/vanishes/reappears/overwrites/grrrrr more than I care to
admit. I end up just working local and don't use the feature at all.

I do however use Dropbox later to take the final book and make it available
with all components, so it's not an all or nothing. Hope that helps a bit.

Bernard