[Framers] FrameMaker vs InDesign

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Jun 22 09:26:51 PDT 2017

Converting publications from any application to another is always a
challenge. Search Google for "framemaker vs indesign" for opinions and
experiences and advice.

dtptools.com introduced its MIF filter for InDesign, a utility that
converts FrameMaker files saved as MIF (Maker Interchange Format) for
InDesign Magazine in 2007. Search Google for "dtptools mif filter."

HTH