[Framers] FrameMaker vs InDesign

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Sat Jun 24 13:33:54 PDT 2017

Again, based on painful personal experience I must respectfully disagree. *Production artists* can be trained to do things in a systematic and template-based fashion – they're thrilled to find built-in tools to make the whole process faster,  more consistent, and more maintainable. But true designers won't agree to learn it/won't retain it, or will only do it until you're no longer working with that company, at which point they will blissfully revert to creating the prettiest pages they can.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674 | www.spot-on-creative.com