[Framers] Font size in marker windows, in FM2017

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Mon Mar 20 14:44:23 PDT 2017

I actively drag and drop my FM2017 between 2 monitors. One is a large
screen, but at 1280/720 resolution. The other is a smaller screen, but at
3000/2000. I can see things like the paragraph designer actually be at
"50/50" when I am between screens. Part is 'larger' and the other 'smaller'.
As soon as I drop the designer in one or the other it's "right". I can't
define it too clearly, but my 2 cents... Download the trial and see if it
work. I'm on my glasses for reading on the computer, and for the rest of the
world when I step away, but it does what I expect it to do. My expectations
and any other users may vary, but I'm happy with the dual monitor world,
dual resolutions, and with FM objects on one screen or the other.

Bernard