[Framers] Entering codes for special characters/symbols

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:22:37 PDT 2019

Thanks for the idea on variables.  I tried it out and it works great.  I
don't like that I have to import these variables into future documents, but
I will if I need to.  That's why I was hoping to add the symbols to a menu,
so they'd always be there for any FM document.  I got that working, but
only for codes that are 2 characters long.  I think there's a way for
longer codes but I need to read Klaus' info a bit more.