[Framers] Batch Word Conversion

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Dec 4 14:38:42 PST 2019

Therein lies the problem. For the past bazillion years, every single
Word document received from my clients has been reliably tagged 100%
Normal. Then starts a tiresome and tedious paragraph-by-paragraph
conversion. I've tried giving them Word templates that I could easily
map to FM, but their documents are drafted by committee and none of
the 100+ committee members wants to use a Word template.

Carol