[Framers] Create a separate ToC for each text flow?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:58:33 PDT 2019

Add it as a feature request? I suspect, though, that the only way you can
get a TOC that is in two flows separated by language at the moment is to
use my original suggestion.

I could post the question to the Adobe FrameMaker forum if you want. Lots
of people there who know Frame much better than I do.

Lin Sims