[Framers] Nostalgia - was Re: FrameMaker 2015

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:39:40 PDT 2020

I remember at least a part of those days! My first training course in '84
was to help executive assistants (they were called secretaries back then)
convert from typewriters to a standalone word processing unit from DEC
(with 2 8" floppies...one for the system
files and one for the data files). I don't miss those days even tho' I do
remember them! I started with Ventura then, at the request of a prospect,
learned about FM (the only software course I ever officially took). I was
in heaven!!!!!!

Have a fantabulous day...

Jerilynne Knight
The Encourager