[Framers] FM2019 Volume and Chapter Numbering

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Sat Jan 4 17:00:58 PST 2020

I'm sure you know that an all-in-one numbering scheme can be de-mystified
by documenting it on a reference page. I'm also sure you've tried it. So,
have you found any drawbacks to this approach, other than the problem of
getting other users to refer to the reference page? Not implying there's
anything wrong with your preferred method.