[Framers] Open Excel from FM

David Artman David at DavidArtman.com
Tue Jun 16 08:42:58 PDT 2020

Is it too onerous to manually attach the XLSX file to the PDF after generating? I'd have to play around and research whether a link can be made in Pro to an attachment. That too would be manual, presumably. Another thought: embed the XLSX in a frame as an object? Weird need! Good luck, DavidDCA:d.a.d
-------- Original message --------From: Orly Zimmerman <orlyzim at yahoo.com> Date: 6/16/20  07:57  (GMT-05:00) To: framers at lists.frameusers.com, framers at lists.frameusers.com Subject: [Framers] Open Excel from FM HI All, I would like to open an Excel file from a PDF created by FM. I'm trying to use a HotSpot graphic box - where I populated the URL destination as: //filename.xlsxSo, when I get my PDF, it asks me if it's ok to open the file and I "allow" it. But the file doesn't open. The file is in the same folder as the PDF file. Any ideas how I can do this? I don't care if it's not via the hotspot properties, but I would like the Excel file linked somehow to the PDF. If I could embed the Excel file within the FM file - that would be best - assuming it would allow opening the Excel via the generated PDF.Thanks,Orly_______________________________________________This message is from the Framers mailing listSend messages to framers at lists.frameusers.comVisit the list's homepage at  http://www.frameusers.comArchives located at http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/Subscribe and unsubscribe at http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.comSend administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com