[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Aug 10 13:07:59 PDT 2021

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, Bodvar. Good to hear that Adobe's
tech support agent did work hard to resolve the problems initially. Hoping
that if/when the expected failures occur, you'll get similar expert
assistance from Adobe.

I may not be the only one who's interested to hear of your experiences with
moving to Affinity products specific Adobe replacements.

Although I'm no longer doing tech writing professionally, I've been working
out methods, strategies, and workarounds for replacing FM's many features
with counterparts in InDesign. I take the position that rewiring one's
brain periodically is healthy. YMMV!