[Framers] activation dialog for old Adobe software

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Jun 14 17:21:06 PDT 2022

"Escalate" is the  magic word to remember and employ early-on whenever
dealing with corporate tech-support and customer-service resistance.

When I did Ashton-Tate dBASE tech support around 1987, a customer wanted
the legal department to rewrite the product license because it was going to
expire in 50 years. We techs were sure the product would disappear before
then. There are about ten license years left. :) Some customers may still
be using that vintage software, but the company's been gone awhile. Go
figure.