[Framers] Color08

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 10:06:49 PDT 2022

Howdy Frame Users.

Another softball for you.

Many years ago we had a writer who experimented with random FrameMaker knobs. He fancied colors one day and now we have this gremlin when updating books that Color08 definition does not match the rest of the book.

I have all of our thousands of Frame files in one network folder. How can I purge this issue from my life? I cannot even figure out how to address this one file in a book. Where is this definition hiding? Why if I import color defs to my entire book from my template file, removing all overrides, does this issue persist?

Thanks All.