Windows 7 compatilbility for FrameMaker 8

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Mar 6 10:12:28 PST 2012

I had difficulties with installing Frame 9 (not 8) on a Windows 7 machine and after several failures was given advice from the list to copy the DVD contents onto the system and install without using the DVD drive. This KB article is for Frame 9, but Item 6 tells you how to copy the DVD content onto the system, http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/406/kb406891.html.

Maybe it will help.

Alison